[SOLVED] Opinions on Zotac?

soldier5637

Distinguished
May 7, 2013
Hey again guys,

I went to Canada computers yesterday and back-ordered my Zotac 3080 I want. Ive only ever had ASUS or EVGA cards, but the 980 Ti is getting tired now. In my opinion, the Zotac was the only attractive option as far as aesthetics go.

What are your experiences? I've heard good things in general searches.

Solution
Usually there is not much of a difference when it comes to performance (There is a little but its not worth mentioning tbh) aesthetics is a good way for decision but since everything is about RGB and you clearly care about RGB in your PC i can tell you its a poor decision since the Software of Zotac sucks absolutely ass. From your Pfp i can see that you have NZXT and some RGB ram + your accessoirs like keyboard mouse headset makes it up to 3 different types of Softwares and having a 4th garbage software could cause you alot of headaches when you are looking forward to have your retro 80s syntwave theme going.

Burigeller

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
Usually there is not much of a difference when it comes to performance (There is a little but its not worth mentioning tbh) aesthetics is a good way for decision but since everything is about RGB and you clearly care about RGB in your PC i can tell you its a poor decision since the Software of Zotac sucks absolutely ass. From your Pfp i can see that you have NZXT and some RGB ram + your accessoirs like keyboard mouse headset makes it up to 3 different types of Softwares and having a 4th garbage software could cause you alot of headaches when you are looking forward to have your retro 80s syntwave theme going.

Solution

poorbugger

Distinguished
Hey again guys,

I went to Canada computers yesterday and back-ordered my Zotac 3080 I want. Ive only ever had ASUS or EVGA cards, but the 980 Ti is getting tired now. In my opinion, the Zotac was the only attractive option as far as aesthetics go.

What are your experiences? I've heard good things in general searches.
Zotac is a pretty good brand if you know which lineup to get. My friend got a zotac rtx 2070 super extreme amp 3 fans and temperature is looking pretty cool with 65C as peak and the fans are quiet too. With the design of the zotac rtx 3080, I'd say the cooling looks solid there.

Aug 22, 2020
Honestly. i use zotac graphics cards. And they are good, Sure ive had a little bit of performance issues every now and then but that was because of outdated drivers that i ended up updating. By the way the card is a GTX 1070TI. Honestly i would recommend it if someone was looking to buy a graphics card for less then 1000 dollars.