[SOLVED] Opinions?

Itz_TryFX

Honorable
Jul 14, 2017
I was just thinking what your opinions are on these pieces of hardware. I don't know if it supports the latest required technology/software to game. Furthermore, I don't know enough about these parts to know whether they would allow me to play games such as CSGO, Arma 3, GTA 5 etc on stable fps

EDIT: If possible could you also let me know what you guys think about these 3 pieces of hardware also.

GA-EP35C-DS3R + CPU E8400 @ 3.00Ghz + Ram 4GB Mother bundle PC
For Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR Motherboard Intel P45 Socket LGA 775 DDR3

And this CPU:
AMD FX 8350 Black Edition 8 Core, AM3+, Clock 4.0 - 4.2 GHz CPU

Last edited:
Solution
You are going to want something on the AM4 platform, or the equivalent from intel, newer hardware that requires a different socket on the motherboard to what you are looking at, i'd recommend looking at a b450m ds3h motherboard to give you an idea of what to look for, it is nothing fancy and probably the cheapest of the new line up but with a budget ryzen cpu on there it will outperform both of those options handily

Mickieg1994

Reputable
Jul 15, 2019
You are going to want something on the AM4 platform, or the equivalent from intel, newer hardware that requires a different socket on the motherboard to what you are looking at, i'd recommend looking at a b450m ds3h motherboard to give you an idea of what to look for, it is nothing fancy and probably the cheapest of the new line up but with a budget ryzen cpu on there it will outperform both of those options handily

Solution