intel core i5 3570k
    Corsair Vengeace 8GB (2x4GB)
    Cooler Master Hyper EVO 212
    Asrock z77 extreme4
So my question is:
What gtx 660 should i get?
The MSI: (link MSI)
or the EVGA: (link EVGA)
The MSI one has a little bit more clock speed but normaly those extra clock speeds are only on paper...
So yeah, give ur opinion :)
Or even if u know a better gtx 660 without being the gigabyte one cuz they look awfull and i want cool cards ;)

SlitWeaver

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
Your EVGA link is broken, just so you know.

My opinion will be slightly biased here (look at signature ;) ): Get the EVGA.

Facts:
The MSI GPU will put more ambient heat unto your case. If your case can handle the extra heat, go for it (although that 3570K will be putting enough heat in there as it is :) ).
The EVGA GPU will push hot air out the back of your case instead of making your case responsible for dissipating heat. In my opinion, GPUs following this form factor are better. :)
If you have a little more money, you can buy pre-overclocked GPUs.
660s on Newegg Yes some of these have the "MSI layout" but you see your options. :)

ProtectorT

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013

Im doing my shopping list on TD because im from europe and newegg doesnt ship to here but TD does. in fact i would be really happy if i could purchase at newegg .
Thanks for the opinion:D
The link is unbroken xD thanks for the warning

SlitWeaver

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
I just link Newegg because it's easy to search what I'm looking for and link it as quickly as I can :) I know people around the world require other retailers. You may check out Amazon because Amazon usually has incredible deals :D