[SOLVED] optical drive and audio cd's

Nov 3, 2020
Hello -- I have an old laptop, but I have win10 / 20H2 (64 bit) running on it --- I am having an issue with auto cd's -- I can read data cd' s ( including video dvd) but when I try to
play/rip and audio cd the optical drive does not seem to want to recognize it.

I tried registry update, and the work for a time, but the laptop reverted to not "seeing" the audio cd"

the device is HL-DT-STBDDVDRW CT10L

any info would be appreciated debug this would be appreciated

Solution
Hello -- I have an old laptop, but I have win10 / 20H2 (64 bit) running on it --- I am having an issue with auto cd's -- I can read data cd' s ( including video dvd) but when I try to

I tried registry update, and the work for a time, but the laptop reverted to not "seeing" the audio cd"

If disk drive to old maybe is the problem. Try diffrent audio disk... Anyway u dont need noting to install and setup for play audio disck

dimtodim

Reputable

If disk drive to old maybe is the problem. Try diffrent audio disk... Anyway u dont need noting to install and setup for play audio disck

Solution