Optimal PSU for my finalized build

Sep 21, 2018
Hello everyone!

After finalizing my build with the help on another thread, I started researching PSUs again.
This is, when I noticed, that the T1 Corsair RM650x and T2 Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650 are in incredible close range to the TX650M recommended to me in the other thread, so I'm kind of set on going with either of those - if I fancy it one day, I can even go full cable mods with those (20% off, due to Strix Mainboard).

Now the question is:
Is the 5-10€ premium over a TX650M worth it?
And is the Focus Plus or Corsair Unit better, as they're both rated very high from Jonnyguru.

My specs btw:
i5 8600K
Strix z390-E
Strix 1080 A8G
500 GB (860 EVO)
500/1TB HDD (not sure here)
16GB G.Skill Tridenz Z RGB 3200 (CL16)
4 Fans (2x140 Front, 1x120 Back, 1x 120 Dark Rock 4)
Some Graphics Cards oc is optional, will opt for 4,5-4,6 on the CPU, that's why I went with 650w.

Main purpose will be for Gaming, some University stuff from time to time, nothing more than writing Protocolls & doing some research.

And, as both are Semi-fanless, Seasonic however can be turned off, is there any problem regarding heats? I read a thread, where they didn't recommend fanless due to additional heat towards other components, if the case is small enough. Shouldn't be a problem with a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass?

Tl;dr:
Corsair RX650m vs Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650 vs TX650M

4745454b

Titan
So you picked a PSU in the other thread and then just decide to open a new thread about the same thing? Doing this for all your parts or just the PSU? In the other thread you picked the TX series. I agree that the RM and gold series are better. It really depends on how much you want to spend. The TX550 or 650 will work. If you want to spend more the focus plus is nice. (Or if it's on sale...) But there is no need to open a new thread every time you find a new part.

Sep 21, 2018
It's just opened a new thread this time, due to more concern than just PSU X vs Y, I didn't want to dig out an already more-or-less done thread.

I'm sorry about doing that, no I don't do this for every part.
It's just the PSU part, as I'm not really sure what to think about the additional heat in my case, when the PSU runs in fanless mode, due to the case having a PSU shroud, blocking the heat around the PSU.

Anyways, thread can be closed if that wasn't right, I'm sorry.