Optimus G Sequel G Pro Specs Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hpnotiq

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2006
If it doesn't have an SD card slot, I am not in.

I'm glad LG finally got their shit together, but please, don't follow in the steps of the Nexus phones and NOT include a SD card as an option. If you're too much of an idiot to not know where stuff is getting saved, then you need to go back to feature phones.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
the sad thing about most of these phones is that they have enough space for a micro sd card slot, and the SOC's all have the pinouts for an sd card interface. (look up the fcc id of any modern smartphone and I guarantee you that you will not find a SOC that does not have the connections for a sd card)

I would be interested in checking out the camera to see the detail as resolution does not always = more detail. (eg a canon powershot a2300 (16 megapixel) offers far less detail than the 8 megapixel digital rebel xt

Would also like to see the low light performance as tiny sensors will always have low light issues (you are physically getting less light (less surface area to capture light) and small sensors get more image noise at higher ISO's (eg the iphone at it's lowest ISO still has more image noise than most modern point and shoot cameras at ISO 400 (images are also less tact sharp because of that)

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
How in the F_CK does LG get people to buy their crap??????

The Optimus G is running on ICS and still has not received the Jelly Bean update (which was supposed to be before EOY2012).

Now their going to release the successor to the Optimus G this fall running on 4.1 which, AS OF TODAY, is already not the latest version of Android!!!

LG crap support is crap support.

Status
Not open for further replies.