[SOLVED] Option to enable Resizable Bar ist not available no matter what BIOS version I flash - New build X570 Aorus Pro - Ryzen 5600x, Radeon 6900XT

Sep 24, 2021
Hey there,

I just built a new PC today using a Ryzen 5600x, Radeon 6900XT and X570 Aorus Pro. First thing I did was to update the BIOS to the latest Version since the CPU wasnt supported before.
Read a lot of guides on how to enable ReBar and followed all the setting BUT in the IO-Settings below the "4th gen..." setting line, there is no setting line to enable ReBar. Its not that I cant set it to On/Auto but the option just isnt there. I tryed several different BIOS versions (F35b, F34, F32) and cleared CMOS by jumper and still, there is no option for it...
  • Chipset is compatible
  • Mainboard is compatible
  • GPU is compatible (ofc installed in the correct PCI-e socket an it works in PCI-e 16 x4 mode)
  • There was a BIOS update that added ReBar as a function

I am not a newb when it comes to HW/SW BIOS and stuff like that, I am in this hobby for over 20 years now at a high level but here I am completely stuck...

Solution
SOLVED:

I am sorry to everyone who is finding this in the future, I know this answer is not satisfying:
After flashing the latest BIOS Version for the 2nd or 3rd time (F35b) after trying several older Versions and repeating the setup process in the guide that was posted above the option just showed up. I didnt change anything hardware wise so I´d just try flashing and resetting BIOS a few times.
Sep 24, 2021
SOLVED:

I am sorry to everyone who is finding this in the future, I know this answer is not satisfying:
After flashing the latest BIOS Version for the 2nd or 3rd time (F35b) after trying several older Versions and repeating the setup process in the guide that was posted above the option just showed up. I didnt change anything hardware wise so I´d just try flashing and resetting BIOS a few times.

Solution