Optiplex 760 SFF 255 Wattage gt 720 possible?

Yehan_

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
I was wondering if i could use a gt 720 in a optiplx 760 sff, it has a core2duo atm and will upgrade to a core2quad. If i cant use a gt 720 could i use a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6570. Thanks

The computer is for streaming, 1080p movies / 720p gaming on low graphics!

recommend some cards if the ones above are no good, thanks.
barebones img of pc
DSC01786w.jpg

Solution
Be sure and check your MB part#. Some will take a quad, some won't. Usually a low profile GTX750Ti is recommended. Good performance without the PCIe 6 pin cable, and support for newer DirectX versions.
The low power rating on the PSU is due to fewer bays and expansion slots to power. The best card below that is the 1GB DDR5 GT730. A perforated PCI bracket, or PCI slot blower will help GPU temps by letting hot air escape from behind the video card.
Be sure and check your MB part#. Some will take a quad, some won't. Usually a low profile GTX750Ti is recommended. Good performance without the PCIe 6 pin cable, and support for newer DirectX versions.
The low power rating on the PSU is due to fewer bays and expansion slots to power. The best card below that is the 1GB DDR5 GT730. A perforated PCI bracket, or PCI slot blower will help GPU temps by letting hot air escape from behind the video card.

Solution