Question Optiplex 9020 and a 1080ti mini?

Feb 13, 2019
My specs core i5 4590 with 1050ti that leaves only 2 inch gap between the end of the gpu and the Hard drive slots. Will the 1080ti mini fit in my pc ? I’m not planning on buying a new cpu or cabinet. Also my motherboard takes the 8pin connector to turn on, the psu pc came with is 290watts, what psu should I get that will fit in my pc and that will have the 2x8pin connectors for the 1080ti mini? Sorry I’m new to pc

Feb 13, 2019
I'm sure you can find out what the dimensions of your current and chosen new card have, compare them both and you'll have your answer. I'm sure that you will have to replace your power supply to run a 1080TI though. Which power supply and case do you have?
The OEM one that came with the PC..! So if it fits, is my processor good enough for it ? Also my cabinet doesn’t have any fans! Will that be a problem ?

Don't worry about the bottleneck. Your CPU and GPU should pair up nicely, unless you're expecting to go 4K. 1080P and 1440P should be fine. The lack of fans and a competent PSU are your biggest problems. I would not advise upgrading until you've found a 500W or higher power supply. Seeing as it's a specific power supply, I am afraid there is no possibility to upgrade it.

Feb 13, 2019
Don't worry about the bottleneck. Your CPU and GPU should pair up nicely, unless you're expecting to go 4K. 1080P and 1440P should be fine. The lack of fans and a competent PSU are your biggest problems. I would not advise upgrading until you've found a 500W or higher power supply. Seeing as it's a specific power supply, I am afraid there is no possibility to upgrade it.
Yes I am getting eggs super nova power supply ATX standard, how many fans will I need for ? And where do I fit them? And the 1080ti mini has 2 8pin connectors, will my psu have 2x8 pin connectors for my gpu? Thank you :)

You are getting a what? I have no idea what case you have still, so I can't answer any further questions. I also don't know what your PSU is, so I can't answer if it has 2x8 pin connectors, but I'm pretty sure it will not, since it's only 295W. I'm almost sure it has no PCI-E connectors whatsoever.

Feb 13, 2019
You are getting a what? I have no idea what case you have still, so I can't answer any further questions. I also don't know what your PSU is, so I can't answer if it has 2x8 pin connectors, but I'm pretty sure it will not, since it's only 295W. I'm almost sure it has no PCI-E connectors whatsoever.
Evga SuperNova* Will this psu have 2x8 connectors ? I don’t know the name of my current psu it’s oem that came with the pc, the optiplex 9020 Any psu recommnedations that will fit in my pc?