Oral not equal or less critical error

Adam_151

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
So windows 10 installed a critical update recently and since then when I boot up my computer and log in I get a BSoD and am greeted with this message : -Orql not less or equal

I also can't restore to a previous image recover / file

Solution
its always nice when the who crashed doesn't just point at windows. Guess suggestion would be upgrade AV if you can.

seems a number of people have had similar since last windows version was released.

Colif

Win 11 Master
irq not less than equal is a driver error, can run download and run Who crashed: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
it might tell us name of driver responsible

copy/past results in here

Can you also follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Adam_151

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
So i've downloaded the software and this message comes up:

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 13/09/2016 09:31:19 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\091316-8062-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x142940)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF80058270100, 0x2, 0x8, 0xFFFFF80058270100)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 13/09/2016 09:31:19 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: klwtp.sys (klwtp+0x394B)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF80058270100, 0x2, 0x8, 0xFFFFF80058270100)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klwtp.sys
product: System Interceptors PDK
company: AO Kaspersky Lab
description: WFP Network Connection Filter Driver [fre_win8_x64]
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: klwtp.sys (WFP Network Connection Filter Driver [fre_win8_x64], AO Kaspersky Lab).
Google query: AO Kaspersky Lab IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like my damn antivirus is messing up my pc again!

Colif

Win 11 Master
its always nice when the who crashed doesn't just point at windows. Guess suggestion would be upgrade AV if you can.

seems a number of people have had similar since last windows version was released.

Solution