Question Orange led lights up on freshly built PC

eyboss

Honorable
Jun 16, 2015
Yesterday I managed to build my new PC, installed a windows on it, it was a little complicated at first, because I had an older version of Windows, but fortunately I could download a newer version, and it started to work. But the problem is: after 2-3 of usage, I turned off the computer, and when I wanted to turn it on again, an orange led lit up next to the rams. Tried to turn it off, turn it on again, same thing. So I removed the rams, replugged some cables, and somehow I managed to turn make it boot again, worked perfectly with stress tests I made quickly, turned off just to see if it will work after, but no, it didn't turn back on. Orange led, so I am out of ideas. Also, when orange led comes in, one of the front fans starts 5-7 seconds later (out of the 2), and the CPU's cooler won't even start.

Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming
Ram: G.Skill DDR4 3600 16GB RipJaws V CL19 KIT (2x8GB)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X BOX (AM4) (with a bequiet! Dark Rock 4 cooler on it)
GPU: ASUS RX 580 OC 8GB Dual
PSU: Seasonic Focus 650 Gold Semi-modular
SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 256GB

Edit: I don't know if it is possible, but I realised if I press the On button for more than 1 second, the PC will start. If I just press it normally, less than one second (like everyone does I believe) I get orange led.

Hero5678

Reputable
Feb 26, 2019
My fix was flipping the switch on the psu off then on, but the real problem for me was i overclocked my ram to more than 3200, so when i out it back to 3200mhz its was fine.