Question Orange light on MB

Jul 28, 2020
i got my pc specs i dontt have ththe case yet but i did the installitons tothe mother board like cpu cooler (u install that before anyways)and i tried to see if it works i plugged my cpu cooler and i plugged my 24 pin to the motherboard and 4+4 pin that says R on the onenof them to the motherboard and the moment i do that it shows me orange light and cou fan doesnt work did i break something or did i plug the wrong one

RealBeast

Titan
i got my pc specs i dontt have ththe case yet but i did the installitons tothe mother board like cpu cooler (u install that before anyways)and i tried to see if it works i plugged my cpu cooler and i plugged my 24 pin to the motherboard and 4+4 pin that says R on the onenof them to the motherboard and the moment i do that it shows me orange light and cou fan doesnt work did i break something or did i plug the wrong one
List your parts by model so someone can answer you with some solid information: at least full model number for CPU, motherboard, memory, PSU. Thanks

Jul 28, 2020
i got my pc specs i dontt have ththe case yet but i did the installitons tothe mother board like cpu cooler (u install that before anyways)and i tried to see if it works i plugged my cpu cooler and i plugged my 24 pin to the motherboard and 4+4 pin that says R on the onenof them to the motherboard and the moment i do that it shows me orange light and cou fan doesnt work did i break something or did i plug the wrong one my specs are:I7 9700k cpu and Asus PRIME B365M-A motherboard
Gammax gt-a rgb cooler
Seasonic focus GM-750 750WATTS power supply