Order from Pakistan on newegg.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Hello

I live in Pakistan where as my sister live in Canada. Can i use my credit card (from pakistani bank with pakistan address) and get my order delivery to my sister's address? So she will be coming to paksitan in two week will bring it with her.
So if name & address on credit card and shipping name & address are different than there will be any issue?

Regards & Thanks

Solution
Depends on seller (vendor) and credit card. And possibly the amount of money involved.

Contact the seller first and ask about their policies.

Then you will probably need to let your credit card company know about the purchase so when they flag the difference between credit card address and shipping address then they will know that the charge is legitimate.

But what is said and what is done may go astray for any number of reasons...

Ralston18

Titan
Depends on seller (vendor) and credit card. And possibly the amount of money involved.

Contact the seller first and ask about their policies.

Then you will probably need to let your credit card company know about the purchase so when they flag the difference between credit card address and shipping address then they will know that the charge is legitimate.

But what is said and what is done may go astray for any number of reasons...

Solution
Nov 2, 2018

Thanks... basicly i want to buy from intel & asus so will i have to contact them through newegg site?

racksmith101

Respectable
You won't be buying from Intel and Asus you will be buying from Newegg, they are an online shop that sells those manufacturers products. Contact Newegg as to their buying and shipping policies. You might want to check their warranties too as they can be country specific.

NeweggSupport

Honorable
Jun 4, 2013
Hey there, zeesheonline!

I'm glad to hear that you're interested on purchasing from our site! In order to avoid any issues during our Order Verification process, we do require a valid Canadian billing and shipping address when placing the order. If you have any other questions or concerns while browsing Newegg.ca, please do not hesitate to send us a private message. We're here to help!

Thank you!
Ernie [Newegg Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.