[SOLVED] ordered 3200MHz ram however bios is reporting max bandwith of 2133MHz

Basically as title says, I ordered 3200MHz ram however bios is reporting max bandwith of 2133MHz.

So do I need to I need to have newegg replace them with the proper ram? I don't know with the new systems if they report things differently.

Should be: 16-18-18-36

Reporting: jedec
15-15-15-36

However there is a row next to it that does says: xmp#
16-18-18-36

As I'm looking further into actually I'm honestly confused. Not used to this lay out I guess, type says cl16-18-18 d4 - 3200

System specs:
Asus rog strix b450-f gaming: latest bios update.
Geil evo 2x8gb (16gb) rgb
Amd Ryzen 5 3600x stalk cooler for now
Gtx 750ti 2gb being replaced with rtx2070 ssc black tomorrow
120gb m.2 boot
1tb m.2 storage
750w gold rated psu dont remeber the brand right now it one i've been wanting to try for a while though and everyone lately has been recommending me lately besides evga.
4tb wd blue ssd
Wi-Fi card
Deepcool matrix 50

Solution
Memory needs to be in the A2/B2 slots and DOCP needs to be enabled in the BIOS under the performance tab. If the memory isn't in the A2/B2 slots then it will crash when DOCP is enabled. DOCP is ASUS version of XMP.
Memory needs to be in the A2/B2 slots and DOCP needs to be enabled in the BIOS under the performance tab. If the memory isn't in the A2/B2 slots then it will crash when DOCP is enabled. DOCP is ASUS version of XMP.
They're in a2,b2 I did read the manuals as I assembled the pc last night thats the key reason I was tired to much reading hahaha. And ok thank you for your advice I will try this

Reactions: WildCard999