ordering components from USA to Canada

kathir28

Reputable
May 13, 2014
Hello!
I was wondering about ordering parts from United states of America and ship it to Canada. But will it taxes and other things come up? But can i save money by first delivering it to a person in USA and then that person sends me the package over to Canada.And how much does it coast to send a package from New York to Toronto ,Canada? and is there a big difference in price between usa and canadian?

Thanks in advance!

Solution
''is there a big difference in price between usa and canadian?''

YES! big big difference in price ...unfortunatly we are not able to buy any US pc components and pay in USD , that will be convert in CND automatically , so no choice to buy from a canadian online store like ncix

''is there a big difference in price between usa and canadian?''

YES! big big difference in price ...unfortunatly we are not able to buy any US pc components and pay in USD , that will be convert in CND automatically , so no choice to buy from a canadian online store like ncix

Solution

kathir28

Reputable
May 13, 2014

ohh, since i'm travelling from europe to Canada, so i want to save some money

mbreslin1954

Distinguished
Cross the border into the U.S., place an order, stay a week and collect the order, then go back to either Canada or Europe. It's too bad both Europe and Canada have sky-high tax rates, but it's a fact.

EDIT: But then I'm guessing that a week-long stay in the U.S. would negate any savings from the parts. Oh well.

TRENDING THREADS