Orginial MMS WIN XP Professional Screen

Have to reformat tonight - can I save the screen thta comes with XP
Professional Orginally and replacxe the one that does not say Professional
in SP2 ??????????

Thank You

No.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:38:58 -0500, "Shoe" <scman@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Have to reformat tonight - can I save the screen thta comes with XP
>Professional Orginally and replacxe the one that does not say Professional
>
>Thank You

Sure it's just the same as designing your own welcome screen. It's not
blatantly simple though. There are various guides on the net. Here's
one, http://www.thetechguide.com/howto/xpbootlogo/

I never even noticed there was a change since I've used my own screen for
years.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/