Question ORIGIN , HELP, PLEASE

Apr 4, 2019
I bought battlefield3 for my pc through gamestop,bought a origin 30 day subscription...its day 25 and I still have not played the game or any downloadable content. I regret I am not as savvoy as most of u guys are but ive been a gamer since I was 12 . I just came back to the world last year{not the gaming world} and things have changed so much im way out of my league. I just want to play Battlefield that's it . I would be truly grateful if any of u guys or ladies could help me. Also how do I activate my win/8.1 w no product key. thanks,respects,David_AZ

Apr 4, 2019
I bought a digital downloadable game from gamestop.com.and as far as Origin goes to access the vault for a month its 15.00 $. the Windows issue is it seems is I cant use my debit card on any of the sites ive tried......

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Ah you're on about Origin Access then.

You should just be able to install Origin and access anything from there. My understanding is vault doesn't need you to pay for a game on top of it - you just get access to the games whilst you're a member.

Then either you have no money with that card or you're not using trustworthy sites. No one is going to help you illegally activate it regardless.

Edit: I can see how that comment seemed sarcastic, wasn't intended to be. Was just trying to say it sounds like you aren't on the right sites, but if it was asking for illegal activation, I wasn't going to help.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2019
ok, first of all Thank You for tailoring me a response , second I didn't say I had to buy the game to play on origin I just let u know I bought it because ive tried to play it off of origin and I guess I cant or don't know how...as far as using the vault goes I know how to download the games I just cant play them...also please do not suggest I would or did ask any person in this community or any other to do any thing ILLEGAL cause that's not cool..i should have been more specific I was given a computer with win 8.1 pro it is not activated my wells fargo debit is just fine but I appreciate the financial advice. I was looking for the name of a reputable site maybe one you know perhaps, not a illegal handout I have not sat in front of a comp in more than 10 years if you slowed down a sec you might be able to read between the lines a little better. You don't get a pass to cast a judgement just because your a Brit that's just a myth I got nothing but respect for any one who takes the time to respond. Cheers Mate

THpapi

Reputable
Mar 27, 2019
You can find windows product keys on ebay for cheap. As far as origin goes, you can just make a free account, and add that game you bought to your account and play it, you don't need the origin pass to play games you bought already. The origin pass is kinda like a netflix service to play games without owning them as long as you pay monthly.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
You can find windows product keys on ebay for cheap. As far as origin goes, you can just make a free account, and add that game you bought to your account and play it, you don't need the origin pass to play games you bought already. The origin pass is kinda like a netflix service to play games without owning them as long as you pay monthly.
Woah now. I wasn't trying to be rude. I apologise if what I said was not put accurately. It SOUNDED like you were asking for something illegal, so I was politely telling you it won't happen. Don't think it had to get personal.

Sorry if it came across rude, it certainly wasn't intended to be. On reflection I can see how my above comment can seem sarcastic, it wasn't meant to be, so I've edited it.

Hope you understand what I mean and hopefully it's understood that nothing I said was meant to be a personal attack on yourself I was honestly just trying to help.

As comment above says, Ebay has lots of keys, as long as the seller is reputable. I also find sites like Kinguin useful for those software keys.

I bought battlefield3 for my pc through gamestop,bought a origin 30 day subscription...its day 25 and I still have not played the game or any downloadable content. I regret I am not as savvoy as most of u guys are but ive been a gamer since I was 12 . I just came back to the world last year{not the gaming world} and things have changed so much im way out of my league. I just want to play Battlefield that's it . I would be truly grateful if any of u guys or ladies could help me. Also how do I activate my win/8.1 w no product key. thanks,respects,David_AZ

You did not list any actual issues here. What exactly is the issue? You bought the game, next step is to install it. List some details about what you are doing and what is happening.

Also need to list full system specs, no way to know if your system can even run the game properly. If you were given this computer, talk to the person that gave it to you about the license for Windows.

If you bought the game, you should not need any type of extra Origin subscription to play it.