Origin PC Brags About First Liquid Cooled Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]MauveCloud[/nom]Cryogenic liquid cooling? So does it require liquid nitrogen or liquid helium?[/citation]
I suspect thats little more than just a marketing name for their cooling solution. Liquid Nitrogen/Helium isnt viable for long term usage and cant be used in a conventional water loop.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]IAmVortigaunt[/nom]But can it play Crysis?[/citation]
This!
If this article does not deserve the vanilla version of the meme, nothing does!
My thumbs up to you.

TheMadFapper

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
If this is a limited run of cards why are custom PC companies getting all of them?! That's bullsh*t. I work for AT&T and we have a company wide policy stating that employees cannot buy the new iPhones/Galaxy S phones for a a few weeks so that customers get first dibs. That's how it should be. Selfish jerks.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
this card will be able to hold someone over for another year, with no competition what so ever. amd and nvidia are going back into snooze for the rest of the year apparently

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
"Origin PC has been working with EK Water Blocks to make one of the most badass PCs that money can buy."

the benchmarks weren't that great. enough with they hype already.

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]TheMadFapper[/nom]If this is a limited run of cards why are custom PC companies getting all of them?! That's bullsh*t. I work for AT&T and we have a company wide policy stating that employees cannot buy the new iPhones/Galaxy S phones for a a few weeks so that customers get first dibs. That's how it should be. Selfish jerks.[/citation]
because this card is ALL ABOUT MARKETING and hype and not about people actually buying it.

the marketing anticipation delivered on the promise
the benchmarks failed to deliver anything deserving of more than a $600 tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS