Question Os boots but moniter light keeps on blinking for 30 to 60 secs then boots normally,pc runs fine when connected to integrated graphics?

Sugbk

Prominent
Feb 12, 2019
I purchased this gpu 2years back and everything was fine until now
Specs_
Core i3
Gpu gtx 750 ti

This happens every time i boot up my pc and after wating for 30 to 60 secs of no display the moniter's blue light(power) stops blinking and pc boots normally

Im sure that the problem is with gpu but can i know the cause of this problem?

Last edited:

knickle

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2008
Are we talking 30-60 of complete PC deadness, or is there hard drive activity? You may just need to go into the BIOS and configure the GPU priority to default to PCI-E instead of iGPU.

Sugbk

Prominent
Feb 12, 2019
Actually their is no deadness, all the fans are running and i even heard the mobo beep sound in this increasing no display period which is now 1to 2mins.

Today i noticed that after i shut down pc and wait for 15min(not sure) this problem occurs , consecutive restarts works fine.

Sorry for my bad english.

Sugbk

Prominent
Feb 12, 2019
Are we talking 30-60 of complete PC deadness, or is there hard drive activity? You may just need to go into the BIOS and configure the GPU priority to default to PCI-E instead of iGPU.

Actually their is no deadness, all the fans are running and i even heard the mobo beep sound
now it takes 3-4 mins to boot after blinking