OS on hdd and Game on sdd

Fauzy1881

Reputable
May 23, 2015
I am so tired following lot of tutorials to migrate os from hdd to ssd,but all my ways ended with fail,i dont know what my mistake.
I decide to keep os in current hdd and intall apps and game to ssd.
My question is,if i do that,can i get same improvement such as load apps and game faster same as i installed os on ssd.

Really need help,,
Thank you very much.
Fauzy

Solution
If I may ask... why not just just put a clean install onto the SSD and be done with it? You will get the best performance. Also, installing a game onto an SSD will give you faster load times... but it will NOT... I repeat... NOT make the game become faster or increase your framerates.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
If I may ask... why not just just put a clean install onto the SSD and be done with it? You will get the best performance. Also, installing a game onto an SSD will give you faster load times... but it will NOT... I repeat... NOT make the game become faster or increase your framerates.

Solution

Fauzy1881

Reputable
May 23, 2015
Now i put OS on hhd and try to install some games on sdd for temporary as long as i can find best way to migrate it.
I try to run some games for couple hours and i can feel some improvement such as load faster than on hhd and game running smoothly,,
I can't clean install because my laptop came with Win8 single language so don't have installation disc and i don't want lost my ori win8.

Thank you,,

Fauzy1881

Reputable
May 23, 2015

Thank you for your advice. Now i start new thread,,,,
http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2658123/lenovo-y10p-fail-install-windows-ssd.html

TRENDING THREADS