Question OS won't boot from the CD or USB .......help

Feb 5, 2021
Decided to install Windows 10 on an old Dell Dimension E510, pentiment 4, 6gb ram currently running Windows XP. I have a 2nd clean reformatted hard drive installed that I was going to install windows 10 on and keep the Windows XP on the other drive. I have Windows 10 media on both a disc and on a USB thumb drive ready for installation on the new hard drive. I'm not getting any response while pressing f12 to boot the cd or thumb drive? I've changed the BIOS order using F2 but but the disc and thumbdrive are still not booting. I've tried several keyboards but since I'm able to access the F2 function, I believe the keyboard is ok. I've removed and reinstalled the cmos battery and disabled the fast start but the problem still exists. Please advise if there is a possible work around for this problem? Possibly opening up the Windows 10 installation disc in Windows XP and telling it to install on the new clean hard drive without losing Windows XP on the original hard drive? Not sure if this is possible but I'm at a loss for why I'm unable to get the F12 prompt to function or to get the F2 bios change to open up either the disc or the USB. Thanks in advance for the help. This is my first post , not even sure if I posted under the correct section.

kanewolf

Titan
Decided to install Windows 10 on an old Dell Dimension E510, pentiment 4, 6gb ram currently running Windows XP. I have a 2nd clean reformatted hard drive installed that I was going to install windows 10 on and keep the Windows XP on the other drive. I have Windows 10 media on both a disc and on a USB thumb drive ready for installation on the new hard drive. I'm not getting any response while pressing f12 to boot the cd or thumb drive? I've changed the BIOS order using F2 but but the disc and thumbdrive are still not booting. I've tried several keyboards but since I'm able to access the F2 function, I believe the keyboard is ok. I've removed and reinstalled the cmos battery and disabled the fast start but the problem still exists. Please advise if there is a possible work around for this problem? Possibly opening up the Windows 10 installation disc in Windows XP and telling it to install on the new clean hard drive without losing Windows XP on the original hard drive? Not sure if this is possible but I'm at a loss for why I'm unable to get the F12 prompt to function or to get the F2 bios change to open up either the disc or the USB. Thanks in advance for the help. This is my first post , not even sure if I posted under the correct section.
First guess is you didn't build the disk and USB correctly to be bootable. How did you build those ?

Feb 5, 2021
Disk is an OEM builders Windows 10 Pro 32 bit Full version, the USB was downloaded as 64 bit using the Windows media creation tool. As a note this pentium processor supports both 32 and 64 bit.