Other TV recording software than WinDVR for Terratec Ciner..

Archived from groups: alt.video.divx,rec.video.desktop,comp.os.ms-windows.video,alt.multimedia.mpeg,comp.multimedia (More info?)

Are there any other recommendations for a TV recording software than WinDVR for a Terratec Cinergy TV video card ?

Mike

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:59:11 +0200, mkleib@email.com (Mike Kleiber)
wrote:

>Are there any other recommendations for a TV recording software than WinDVR for a Terratec Cinergy TV video card ?
>
>Mike
Snap Stream Beyond TV 3 is an excellent program...
There is also Sage TV and Show Shifter....
I found Beyond TV 3 to be the best of the three...
Regards,
Glenn M

A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

<Glenn M> wrote in message
> On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:59:11 +0200, mkleib@email.com (Mike Kleiber)
> wrote:
>
> >Are there any other recommendations for a TV recording software than
WinDVR for a Terratec Cinergy TV video card ?

> >Mike
> Snap Stream Beyond TV 3 is an excellent program...
> There is also Sage TV and Show Shifter....
> I found Beyond TV 3 to be the best of the three...
> Regards,
> Glenn M
>

> A GREAT DAY FOR FREEDOM...Pink Floyd

Beyond tv3 here too!!!