Our Top 6 Favorite Tech Ads from Super Bowl XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
yea... bestbuy... they stock their stores before fulfilling the preorders... so the store may have the item... but you are backordered because you were dumb enough to preorder it (the dumb part is sarcasm... i had to for what i wanted... lucky me that i was one of the random ones chosen to receive my item 6 days after the stores got it... some were backorderd by a month i believe one by 2)

i despise them.

DRosencraft

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
Am I the only one who thinks that ending of the ETrade commercial was a little creepy? I mean, I'm not a total prude when it comes to the ideas of these commercials with the talking babies acting like grownups. But a baby in the hospital nursery syaing it's speed dating? That kind of hits a raw nerve to me.

zanny

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
Ok Hulu. Why the hell would you take down copies of your ADVERTISEMENT uploaded to youtube, where people will watch your ADVERTISEMENT for your product, causing exactly what ADVERTISEMENTS are meant to do.

I mean seriously. Holy crap, copyright law is insane. And stupid.

DRosencraft

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE THE CLINT EASTWOOD CHRYSLER'S AD!! HANDS DOWN #1!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! http://www.youtube.com/chrysler

Yes it was a great ad, but the article is about top TECH ads. The ads listed here are a phone and several websites. Quite obviously, the Chrysler ad is a car commercial, and more than that one that makes no mention of ever their own product, let alone any tech or websites. Again, great commercial, just not within the topic of this particualr article.

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
Ahh Valentines Day, the day where men purchase things in order to get a few above average sexual favors.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
[citation][nom]DONTNEEDTOKNOW[/nom]HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE THE CLINT EASTWOOD CHRYSLER'S AD!! HANDS DOWN #1!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! http://www.youtube.com/chrysler[/citation]
Wow, I find Chrysler's new ads (or really almost any car ads) boring and I live in the Metro Detroit area. They threw Clint on the screen and said that Detroit was coming back. That's nice, move on people. There really is nothing special about that ad or the Eminem one last year.

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
[citation][nom]DONTNEEDTOKNOW[/nom]HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE THE CLINT EASTWOOD CHRYSLER'S AD!! HANDS DOWN #1!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! http://www.youtube.com/chrysler[/citation]
I'm pretty sure Batman was narrating a lot of that commercial

therabiddeer

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
[citation][nom]Prey[/nom]I'm pretty sure Batman was narrating a lot of that commercial[/citation]
Prepare to be downrated into oblivion for speaking about clint in such a way.

mdahlke

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2012
[citation][nom]Saxie81[/nom]where is the M&M commercial??? LOL I can't believe the Best Buy ad made it.[/citation]

these are all technology related...M&M's have nothing to do with technology

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]Zanny[/nom]Ok Hulu. Why the hell would you take down copies of your ADVERTISEMENT uploaded to youtube, where people will watch your ADVERTISEMENT for your product, causing exactly what ADVERTISEMENTS are meant to do.I mean seriously. Holy crap, copyright law is insane. And stupid.[/citation]

All they want to do is show off their anti-copyright powers, customers be dammed.

gti88

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
Japanese commercials are way more hilarious.
Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=slgdYh5uegg
youtube.com/watch?v=LpegdX8jSTw

Status
Not open for further replies.