Question out of range frequency

Aug 25, 2019
i bought a vga to hdmi converter. set it up w/ my old tv box but when i connect it to my lg vga monitor a message of out of range appears 67khz vs 60 hz

Lutfij

Titan
If one end of the cable is to your LG monitor, what is the other end of the cable connected to? A laptop or a discrete GPU or the motherboard? A link to the cable you've purchased would be a good idea. Some cables are not bidirectional and or have a defined resolution to work on.

Aug 25, 2019
If one end of the cable is to your LG monitor, what is the other end of the cable connected to? A laptop or a discrete GPU or the motherboard? A link to the cable you've purchased would be a good idea. Some cables are not bidirectional and or have a defined resolution to work on.
Am sorry, am not too technical. what do you mean by GPU? Anyway, to start, I have an extra VGA monitor, an LG flatron l177WSB-PF. I wanted to use this as a tv box monitor so i decided to buy an HDMI to VGA converter with audio. the converter brand is UNITEK (China) https://www.unitek-products.com/col...hdmi-to-vga-converter-micro-mini-hdmi-adapter. My problem is when i connected this converter to my monitor and to my tv box i get an "out of range"monitor message.