[SOLVED] Out Of Stock

Solution
It's tough to say. The coronoavirus has disrupted the manufacturing chain. All anyone can do is guess. Lenovo like any other manufacturer will prioritize manufacturing of their more popular models. I'd also recommend being flexible on similar units from MSI, Dell and ASUS. Along with other Lenovo variants which may meet your requirements.

It looks like a number of your local retailers are out of stock too. I'd just keep checking them and local retailers periodically throughout the day every day. Then jump on it when it arrives. So set up accounts with everyone you're willing to purchase through. That way you can check out quickly.
It's tough to say. The coronoavirus has disrupted the manufacturing chain. All anyone can do is guess. Lenovo like any other manufacturer will prioritize manufacturing of their more popular models. I'd also recommend being flexible on similar units from MSI, Dell and ASUS. Along with other Lenovo variants which may meet your requirements.

It looks like a number of your local retailers are out of stock too. I'd just keep checking them and local retailers periodically throughout the day every day. Then jump on it when it arrives. So set up accounts with everyone you're willing to purchase through. That way you can check out quickly.

Reactions: Gresho
Solution
Jul 20, 2019

Thanks for the tip! kinda new to this whole thing. Will do!