Outlook 2003 email not sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

apottsch

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Hey all,

I am having an issue with outlook 2003. A person at work hasn't been receiving emails from two people within the building. I checked the settings of that person and they seem to be fine. Whenever I send her an email it goes through quick and without any issues. Also, the two people who can't get through to the person who isn't getting the emails are not having issues between them. We are using Microsoft Exchange. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

saran008

Distinguished
Have you checked the junk mail folder of that person?

Try going to the Actions menu > Junk Mail and review your options. You should have the option to either remove an address or ADD an address to the safe list.

If you had unknowingly added those addresses to her junk list then she should be able to go to your junk folder and retrieve it by right clicking > Not junk mail

It might also be possible that she had created a rule to block this email from the Tools menu > Rules and Alerts ... review what she have there.

apottsch

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Hey saran008,

I've already checked both the rules and the Junk Mail settings. Our email goes through a spam filter that catches anything that might not go through, but that didn't show any signs of blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.