Outlook 2003 - Safe mode

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Hi,

I have installed Outlook2003 on a Windows 2000 Terminal server. Every few
times it opens, it wants to open in safe mode. I installed it via the
add/remove method.
How can I stop this?

Thanks

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Check if this helps:

319517 - OL2002: Error Message When You Use Outlook 2002 on Microsoft
Windows 2000 Terminal Services
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319517

--
Vera Noest