In news:C78996E9-5D38-4674-B231-57BB1808F9DE@microsoft.com,
Steve <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> How do I set up Outlook to launch at startup

You can make any program start up automatically when you boot by
putting a shortcut to it into the folder C:\Documents and
Settings\your user nameStart Menu\Programs\Startup

> and turn off Project
> Management which launches at startup now?

If there's a shortcut to it in that folder, delete it. If not,
run MSCONFIG from the Start | Run line, and on the Startup tab,
uncheck it there.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Hello Steve,

How to Modify the List of Programs that Run When You Start Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314488

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User