outlook contact vs outlook express contact

when I try to fax a document by windows fax, I choose the contact list
button, it will prompt the outlook express contact list to him for choosing,
but when I installed outlook, it change to outlook contact list, I want to
keep "express" contact. how to do that ?

I have tried to set the "internet" option, but it does not work. Any advise.
Thanks in advance.

bondusd

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
Convenient tool for your Outlook: "Contacts Collector". Test it for improvement working with MS Outlook.
ContactsCollector adds people you correspond with to your Address Book.
http://www.stanfordtrident.com/products/ContactsCollector/