Outlook Express Data disappeared after loading Windows XP

I installed Windows XP on my home computer and all the Outlook Express data
and identities have disappeared! I know how to configure the identity back,
but how can I get the data and address book back???

"Cartpat" <Cartpat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I installed Windows XP on my home computer and all the Outlook Express
data
> and identities have disappeared! I know how to configure the identity
back,
> but how can I get the data and address book back???

You don't say what was on your system before and if
you allowed your hard disk to be formatted during the
WinXP installation. If you did not then you should search
your hard disk for .dbx files, then repost in an Outlook
Express group about how to link them with your current
OE installation.