Is there a way to filter out all incoming mail with the exception of names in
my address book?
I would like any other mail to be deleted immediately or not downloaded at
all.
If there is a Message Rule to use could you please tell me exactly how to
word it?
Thanks for the help.

You may wish to visit the Outlook Express newsgroup and repost your question:

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups