Outlook Express to Mozilla Thunderbird migration...

Has anyone made this move recently, and if so, are there problems importing
messages/folders/and settings over from OE?

Stew

I've got Firefox and Outlook Express on my laptop and have had no problems
with bringing up my email. I do find it kind of quirky when I go to try to
set up my opening page. Firefox seems to be much quicker.

> Has anyone made this move recently, and if so, are there problems
> importing messages/folders/and settings over from OE?
>

> Stew

Stew...

I made that move some months ago. Got tired of being afraid that some
little nasty bug would raid my address book :)

There were no problems. You may wind up with an Outlook Express address
book along with the one for T'Bird. All my folders moved over OK

HTH

Tom S.
Houston, TX