Susan

Have Outlook Express but am about to Export all to Outlook will I loose all
the files when they go to Outlook or stay in Express?

Alias

"Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> Have Outlook Express but am about to Export all to Outlook will I loose
> all
> the files when they go to Outlook or stay in Express?

They will stay. You won't *lose* them. It would be impossible to "loose"
them.

Alias

Exporting the data to OL does not remove it from OE.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Susan wrote:
> Have Outlook Express but am about to Export all to Outlook will I loose
> all the files when they go to Outlook or stay in Express?

TRENDING THREADS