I have lost the ability to connect to the internet using hyperlinks i.e. the
blue hompage addresses which are underlined in e-mails.can anyone help me to
correct this problem?
thanks

Fixing Incoming links problem:
http://www.5starsupport.com/oe-faq/1-10.htm#1-10

-Jeff
"TREVOR GROOM" <trevor.groom@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>I have lost the ability to connect to the internet using hyperlinks i.e.
>the blue hompage addresses which are underlined in e-mails.can anyone help
>me to correct this problem?
> thanks

CrystalBall© sez:

1. You click on a link and an IE window doesn't even open:

http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx.

2. You click on a link and an IE window opens but it doesn't load:

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You
Click on a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281679

(Re-register all DLLs listed in the above KB article)

3. Installing the latest Cumulative Patch for IE may solve the problem as a
side-effect. Check in at Windows Update.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)