Outlook Express

Lately I've been getting messages in my Inbox:

A message was sent to you that was returned to the sender(bounced)
because it would have caused your mailbox quota to be exceeded.

The following is the reason that the message was over quota:

Quota Type: total bytes stored
Quota Available: 294838
Total Quota: 25600000

How can I increase space. I've deleted all that I can but I still get
bounced e-mails Thanks for your help in advance. Missing lots of e-mails and
thats not goo. ha ha ha

The message is coming from your ISP. Contact your ISP if you want a larger
mail account.

I'm going to take a guess at what is happening: You are leaving copies of
your mail on your ISP's server.

If you want to keep copies of your mail on the server, you'll have to ask
your ISP for more space. If your ISP allows you more space, be prepared to
pay for it. If you don't need to keep copies of all your email on the
server, ask your ISP how you go about stopping this.
--
Ted Zieglar