[SOLVED] Outriders PC Game Minimizing on startup ?

Eric Nilson

Distinguished
BANNED
Apr 19, 2015
My friend has suddenly discovered this issue of minimizing at startup of the game, Outsiders, from the Steam app.

Oddly it shows other windows in places on the screen (How do I insert a screenshot of what does show at startup of the game from my pc to show you all?) in areas that it doesn't normally appear at. What is going on and how do I fix it?
I got to his computer and discovered that the settings to the GUI of the Win 10 will do the same thing. Screen Minimization!

Last edited:
Solution
His OS is just that update version 20H2.

Strangely, Its been resolved by discovering that there were two HDMI cables plugged-in to his GPU card. By unplugging one, it was resolved.
Could someone explain to me why two HDMI cables plugged-in would matter?

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what version of Windows 10 your friend's PC is on? Ideally you should be on version 20H2. If you want to parse an image into a thread (or a video), you will need to host said content onto Imgur or any other image/file hosting site then parse the link into the thread as a followup.

Eric Nilson

Distinguished
BANNED
Apr 19, 2015
His OS is just that update version 20H2.

Strangely, Its been resolved by discovering that there were two HDMI cables plugged-in to his GPU card. By unplugging one, it was resolved.
Could someone explain to me why two HDMI cables plugged-in would matter?

Solution