Over 1 Million Facebook Users Login Anonymously Over Tor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentxjp

Reputable
Nov 18, 2014
If the FBI can insert bugs into Tor users computers to track them, no doubt Facebook has perfected the technology.
who do you think the FBI got it from. those two have been in bed since obama got elected.

Obama has nothing to do with it. Back to Fox News.

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
My picture is really me, and my name is Josh. I use facebook to talk to my army buddies across the world. My brother is the 173rd in Italy. I honestly don't care about privacy. I'd post a dick-pic, but it's against this sites regulations. The deeper I get into the computer world, the more conspiracy and privacy issues I see. I love computers. I game, I'm a graphic designer, I stream, but you people never developed normal social skills, and you wear it on your sleeve.

G

And if you are "anonymous" in facebook, what are you using facebook for?

I just have a fake account for Tinder and as an easy way to log in to many unimportant sites that have "facebook login".

USAFRet

Titan

If there's a site that requires a facebook log in, that's a site I don't patronize.
(other than facebook, of course)

jackt

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2011
Use facebook tor service, doest make sense: considering FB enemy of the privacy, using its service, get him 1 step closer to the real ip address. I d' use tor with www.facebook.com... if im not wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.