[SOLVED] Over the top bluescreens, as if it was mocking me at this point

Apr 29, 2020
Ever since I built my pc back one year ago, after it working completely fine for one month running windows 7, I started randomly getting bluescreens. And not one type of bluescreen, more types, once every months or so. Now I run windows 10.

But since then, as time goes on , they started getting more and more frequent, and more and more persistent, meaning that when I get a BSOD, I get more while the pc tries to restart. At this point this happens every few days. Today it probably peaked, I was stuck in a bootloop with a BSOD waiting after every automatic restart for not more than 15 minutes. There were probably more than 20 bluescreens, if not all, most of them with a different error code :

irql not less or equal
system thread exception not handled
critical process died
meomory managment
page fault in nonpaged area
system service exception
and so on, but these are the most frequent.

My build is:

MoBo: Asus H110M-A
GPU: Radeon Rx 550 4GB
CPU: Intel core I5-7400 3.00 GHZ
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DIMM, DDR4, 2400MHz
PSU: Titan Njoy 600W
with a WD 1 TB HDD for files, and a Kingston 250 GB SSD for the os.

I have absolutely no idea what to do, and with all of this online learning, it happened multiple time to just get a BSOD while in meet. I should add that I use this Pc for gaming, but nothin too harsh.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Solution
Apr 29, 2020
Got it, thanks for your fast answer, sorry for the late response. The pc randomly went into a bootloop trying to diagnose and fix my machine, restarting and doing it all over again. Lastly I had to reinstall windows. I don't know what is happening lately, but things are starting to look pretty ugly.

I will post the dump file when I'll have it, it will probably be by tomorrow. Thanks!

Apr 29, 2020
So, updating you on the issue, I ran memtest86, and sure enough, one stick was how can I say this? Flawed is probably an understatement. The program found more than 10000 errors on the first test, leading to a full stop of the scan, since I assume it automatically stops at that point.

Fortnately, I still have the warranty of the card, so it should get sorted. I will update you further once the new cards arrive, but I think I can safely assume that the problem will be solved at that point.

Thank you for the assistance!