[SOLVED] Overall this PC is performing way below expectations (13th percentile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you install the Amd chipset drivers from Amd ?

From what I can see
There was a 17% background usage
(Kill any unnecessary background apps)
Ie: discord/internet browsers or any other app not needed.

And your 3200 ram is running @2133
(Enable xmp / A-xmp whichever applies to your mobo and also set the Infiniti fabric clk to 1600 and set dram / ram frequency to 3200 and retest.

Dec 11, 2020
Did you install the Amd chipset drivers from Amd ?

From what I can see
There was a 17% background usage
(Kill any unnecessary background apps)
Ie: discord/internet browsers or any other app not needed.

And your 3200 ram is running @2133
(Enable xmp / A-xmp whichever applies to your mobo and also set the Infiniti fabric clk to 1600 and set dram / ram frequency to 3200 and retest.
I always download and instal radeon app updates, thats all i do. First time i booted this pc, i put on 3200 on xtreme profile it changed by itself for 2100... Now i put 3200 again.
I dont run tons of stuffs on pc idk what i could kill for keep it best

Well just be doing what you did it looks better and this time there was only 1% running in the background.( so normal)

Do you have Pbo enabled in bios?

As to the gpu I myself am not familiar with any of the Amd GPU's. But as Rgd 1101 posted 109 is not bad.
Is this gpu on default settings? Have you tried to give it some Oc? (It mite help???)

Userbenchmark is Not a very reliable source for measuring a system, but as you can see you made some changes for the better by it.

Now is time to try doing what you normally do with your system and see just how well it helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.