Question Overall this PC is performing way below expectations (20th percentile).

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

What game(s) are you playing?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Use Resource Monitor and Task Manager to observe system performance: before, during, and after game play.

(Use both tools but not at the same time.)

Determine what resources are being used, to what extent (%), and what is using any given resource.

Could some other background app: updating, backing up, or simply trying to connect to some website.

Or may be a corrupted or buggy file.

Dec 18, 2021
sorry for lack of information

I have this computer for about one year, 3 months ago i was playing csgo and when I closed the game, everything just became so slow and painful to do whatever. I find out that a windows process was consuming a lot of cpu and gpu randomly. I tried some youtube tutorials and ended formatting it and nothing. The computer was given to a computer technician (idk if its how its called, english isnt my first language), he also formatted and the process problem wasnt there, but it continued very slow.
At the Radeon Software, that I installed multiple versions using display driver uninstaller, but still didnt work, I noticed that the CPU watts was very low, I searched some videos to try to resolve this and nothing.

PSU: Deepcool DA500, 500W

I dont think disk drives or the other questions are useful, if I have to provide them or use some tool please let me know.

Ralston18

Titan
Your English is fine and using computer technician is appropriate.

= = = =

What Window version is installed?

Hardware specs - List the following:

Motherboard
CPU
GPU
Memory
Disk drive(s)
Attached peripherals
Wired or wireless network connection.

The starting point is to determine what is causing the slow performance.

You seem to have already figured out how to determine that.

"I find out that a windows process was consuming a lot of cpu and gpu randomly "

What process?

Look in Task Manager and Resource Monitor (use both but only one at a time) to determine what all is running on the computer.

Determine what resources are being used, to what extent (%) any given resource is being used, and lastly what process is using that resource.

Do the above when the computer is first booted up, then while doing light work or browsing, then while gaming.

Hopefully you will discover some change that occurs when performance slows. Some process that starts running and performance slows.

Dec 18, 2021
Windows 10 Pro 20H2

Motherboard - B350GT3
CPU - Ryzen 3400G
GPU - Integraded
Memory - 2x8gb OLOy Owl Black, 2666MHz
Disk drive(s) - Seagate Barracuda 500GB and SSD Adata SU650, 120GB
Attached peripherals - Simple keyboard, Redragon Mouse and simple headset
Wired or wireless network connection. - Wired

"I find out that a windows process was consuming a lot of cpu and gpu randomly "
What process?
I dont remember but now there isnt a process that do that

Look in Task Manager and Resource Monitor (use both but only one at a time) to determine what all is running on the computer.
https://prnt.sc/23ps186
dont know what the graph means

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Windows 10 Pro 20H2

Motherboard - B350GT3
CPU - Ryzen 3400G
GPU - Integraded
Memory - 2x8gb OLOy Owl Black, 2666MHz
Disk drive(s) - Seagate Barracuda 500GB and SSD Adata SU650, 120GB
Attached peripherals - Simple keyboard, Redragon Mouse and simple headset
Wired or wireless network connection. - Wired

What process?
I dont remember but now there isnt a process that do that

https://prnt.sc/23ps186
dont know what the graph means
From your benchmark it looks like the CPU cooler came off or the fan is dead.