GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SSC
RAM: 8GB
Regular CPU Temperate (Not Gaming): 29-31 Celcius
Max CPU Temperature 80 Celcius

Using AMD Overdrive Please list edits from Clock/Voltage
Please At Least Get to 4.2 GHZ
Tell Me If You Need More Info :)

Solution
That board only has 3+1 phase power, low-ish quality components, and no heat sinks on the VRMs. Not destined for a long life when you OC. If you OC at all, just raise the CPU clock multiplier and see what you can get with that. Leave the voltage alone. It will increase dynamically as needed somewhat, anyway.
If you're using the stock cooler, you won't get very far OC'ing. Temps will cause it to throttle and not maintain full clockspeed.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Yes, that will determine if OC'ing is safe or not. Also, which rev is your board? 1.0, 1.1, 1.2? Stamped on the board near the corner by the PCI slots.
Btw, that board is not designed for OC'ing, so you would do so at your own risk.

Twinkleroot

Reputable
Jul 17, 2017

I've sort of overclock my CPU and it works but it wasn't a good overclock.
I think it's 1.0

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
That board only has 3+1 phase power, low-ish quality components, and no heat sinks on the VRMs. Not destined for a long life when you OC. If you OC at all, just raise the CPU clock multiplier and see what you can get with that. Leave the voltage alone. It will increase dynamically as needed somewhat, anyway.
If you're using the stock cooler, you won't get very far OC'ing. Temps will cause it to throttle and not maintain full clockspeed.

Solution