Question Overclocked cpu now pc wont start

Arcayz

Reputable
May 26, 2020
I recently Overclocked my cpu using the software ryzen master and after that my pc wont turn on
I pressed on the game mode option on ryzen master and made me restart my pc to apply the changes
After that my pc wouldn't turn back on,everytime I pressed the power button it will just turn the led lights on and instantly turn off,also the fans will work and turn off as well.
I Overclocked my ryzen 5 2400g and didn't change anything in the bios only used the software
Can someone help me please

Arcayz

Reputable
May 26, 2020
If you cannot even get into the BIOS then go straight to clearing CMOS. Often you will still be able to get into the BIOS.
I tried removing the battery for 30seconnds and nothing worked also i tried using the jumper method and nothing the led lights in front of the pc will just turn and and immediately turn off without anything on the display screen

Oh it’s a HP, they don’t seem to tell you this in their manual unlike if you bought a regular motherboard. Anyway I found it in this http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06504766

Page 10 it mentions a Password Jumper, you will see in the picture that the jumper underneath this is called CMOS. With the pc switched off put the jumper on these 2 pins for 10 seconds and then put it back where you found it. Only then switch back on the pc. If this doesn’t work you may have to remove the battery (#21) and try clearing CMOS again.

Arcayz

Reputable
May 26, 2020
Oh it’s a HP, they don’t seem to tell you this in their manual unlike if you bought a regular motherboard. Anyway I found it in this http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06504766

Page 10 it mentions a Password Jumper, you will see in the picture that the jumper underneath this is called CMOS. With the pc switched off put the jumper on these 2 pins for 10 seconds and then put it back where you found it. Only then switch back on the pc. If this doesn’t work you may have to remove the battery (#21) and try clearing CMOS again.
Well I see the 6 pins but it doesn't say cmos or sw_cmos its says fdo?