Question Overclocked RAM on XTU, PC stuck on "Press the ESC key for start-up menu" screen when booted

Jan 30, 2021
As title states,

I just got this HP Omen 30L almost a month ago (Model#: 2H4A2AV)

And I just added some extra RAM, and you have to do a workaround with XTU and the Omen software in order for it to let you overclock.
I had done it before and it worked fine, however this time I accidentally put it over 3200mhz and now it won't boot.

I've basically exhausted every option regarding CMOS... there's no accurate diagram on the mobo the model I have has on the HP website (the one they have is different).

I've tried taking out the battery, using the jumper, using the win+V / win+B on start up to trigger a BIOS reset, I've also tried using a BIOS recovery USB from HP support, (everything done with the OG ram only) but nothing works

As a last resort I tried to see if it would boot from a Win10 USB but nothing either.

The only screen I'm able to see is a screen with some computer info like my processor, RAM size and speed, and a message at the bottom saying "Press the ESC key for start-up menu"
Which upon doing so (or pressing F2, F10, F11), just freezes on that screen.

Any tips would be appreciated!

as for cmos reset, near battery u shoul have 2 jumpers, one for cmos reset and 2nd for password reset
what u need to do is turn off your PSU if it have switch, or unnplug it from wall outlet, press power button few times to discharge any residue power from psu caps/mainboard, then switch jumper (1sec jumper short is enough), then return jumper to default state and power pc on, it should boot from bios boot block recovery mode (aka cmos reset)

Jan 30, 2021
as for cmos reset, near battery u shoul have 2 jumpers, one for cmos reset and 2nd for password reset
what u need to do is turn off your PSU if it have switch, or unnplug it from wall outlet, press power button few times to discharge any residue power from psu caps/mainboard, then switch jumper (1sec jumper short is enough), then return jumper to default state and power pc on, it should boot from bios boot block recovery mode (aka cmos reset)
I shouldn't do anything with the password reset? I've tried the jumper short on the cmos a number of times, apart from pulling the battery out and letting it sit for almost an hour.

Whenever I connect everything the way it was, and finally plug the PSU back in, the computer powers on its own, then restarts itself a couple of times before I'm met with the same "press esc key" screen