Diceflix

Reputable
May 22, 2016
Hi,

I have Ryzen 3 1200 with Asrock AB350M-HDV,

recently successfully OC to 3.8 Ghz but with pretty high voltage at 1.350 v (Cinebench result at 584 points)

Temperature during heavy gaming and benchmark hovering around 65ish, using Deepcool Gammax 400.

Is my voltage Okay? i know it's not great even when i clocked down to 1.330 @ 3.8 ghz it wont boot up. Performance wise it's great really see an improvement in gamings FPS and normal tasks.

But recently i often experienced crash during in-game (so far happen to Division 2 only) but the reasoning was AMD Radeon Wattmann (Radeon Wattman Settings has been restored due to undexpected failure) which suggest the problem with GPU (Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ Factory Overcloked). Does my Overclocked CPU have anything to do with this crash?

GPU Load temperature is at 70-75ish

Btw RAM (2666 Mhz) is also OC'ed to 3200 Mhz

Thank you

Well first off, you gota make sure your stress testing properly:

1. Get your CPU stable and stress test CPU with DEFAULT 2666mhz memory speed. (I recommend 8 hours of prime95 or OCCT)
  2. Once fully stable then overclock your RAM to 3200mhz and run the appropriate stress testers for those. If unstable you might have to increase vcore and SOC voltage and DRAM voltage.
1.35v is fine for 1st gen Ryzen.

(Check out my signature for some overclocking guides.)

Reactions: Diceflix