May 25, 2020
Hello,

i have a MSI GL63 8RD laptop and i would like to overclock it to its maximum capacity, however i am pretty noob to this and i am scared i might end up damaging something.
I have afterburner and superposition bench mark installed.

Some additional problem with afterburner
the power limit and core voltage options were disabled, i somehow managed to enable voltage options with max limit of 100 but power limit is still disabled.

i would be really glad if someone could help me overclock the laptop to its maximum capacity with or without afterburner.

ScyberMhaster

Distinguished
May 22, 2015
Hello,

i have a MSI GL63 8RD laptop and i would like to overclock it to its maximum capacity, however i am pretty noob to this and i am scared i might end up damaging something.
I have afterburner and superposition bench mark installed.

Some additional problem with afterburner
the power limit and core voltage options were disabled, i somehow managed to enable voltage options with max limit of 100 but power limit is still disabled.

i would be really glad if someone could help me overclock the laptop to its maximum capacity with or without afterburner.

If I own this laptop, I will just keep its current performance, for I don't want to cause trouble or greater damage on components for a little bit extra performance. Cooling efficiency is limited in laptops, unlike desktops, and overclocking components especially GPU, can produce lot of heat.

Just on my own. Hehe. I am not a tech-dude, but maybe I do have a point.

TRENDING THREADS