Overclocking a Ryzen 7 with auto voltage

Jan 19, 2019
Would I be able to manually set the clock speed of the cpu but set the voltage to auto. I have an asrock killer sli/ac motherboard with a ryzen 7 1700 on bios 5.10. Would it be called cpu core ratio? If so I can't find it

Jan 19, 2019

This is what I see on my overclock tweaker page.
Would any of the options be referring to multiplier?
And if you see the option can you tell me how I could perform the task mentioned above?
8fl9Tfl

Link for photos: https://imgur.com/a/8fl9Tfl

slavi_asenov2002

Honorable
Apr 11, 2018
I don`t know about ASrock high end mb voltage controlls but you can do it with asus, msi and gigabyte for sure. If you have voltage offset, however, you can try overclock using power states - there are a lot of forums and guides about it. With those power states u can set an idle state using less voltage and a power state working as an overclock state. But you NEED the voltage offset to work with the AMD CBS

Reactions: davew1860

davew1860

Prominent
Feb 6, 2019
I can verify that at least ASUS motherboards let you leave the voltage at auto while being able to overclock the CPU manually. Usually, to manually overclock the CPU you would increase the "ratio" or "multiplier" setting.

Not sure about your particular case, though. Can you send us a more detailed screenshot?