I7 7820x overclocked to 4.6 cpu voltage set to 1.27
Noctua nh-d14 air cooler
Asus TUF Mark 2 motherboard
one, 1tb Samsung evo 860 pro ssd
Two, 1tb wd Black HDD
One, 6tb wd Black HDD
EVGA 1000 watt 80+ gold PSU
EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW3
64 gb of Corsair 3000 Memory (clocked at 3200)
Elgato 4K60 pro

So the problem i am having is,
whenever i Overclock my CPU my PC doesn't detect the 6tb HDD.
Not in the Bios not anywhere, but when i have my pc on default settings it detects it just fine.
This is a new issue for me, all the other drives are fine just the 6tb is having the issue and i am baffled as to why and how i can get both my Overclock and my HDD.
I have already RMA this drive once for a new one and still having the same issue so it can't be a failed drive.... can it?

Solution
For anyone looking into this thread i would like to announce i have found a solution to my problem though i don't like it. I have 3 HHD (two 1tb and one 6tb) 1 SSD and 1 CD Drive, I was actually able to get my 6tb HHD to start reading by removing one of my 1tb HHD from my PC, not the solution i wanted but it works.
I'm still left on the question as to why, I have concluded it is either an issue with my motherboard OR an issue with my power supply.
I believing it is the former because i am still well withing my power draw even under heavy load only coming in just under 800 watts
Oct 21, 2019
It could be from a bad batch of drives, it's happened in the past. It could also be that the connector/power to your drive might be the culprit. How old is the PSU? Which version of BIOS are you currently on for your motherboard?
I have the most recent Bios update, i believe it's 1902
I bought the PSU from Amazon early 2018
And i have attempted using different power cords and sata cables in an attempt to fix the problem (should of added that sorry)

Oct 21, 2019
For anyone looking into this thread i would like to announce i have found a solution to my problem though i don't like it. I have 3 HHD (two 1tb and one 6tb) 1 SSD and 1 CD Drive, I was actually able to get my 6tb HHD to start reading by removing one of my 1tb HHD from my PC, not the solution i wanted but it works.
I'm still left on the question as to why, I have concluded it is either an issue with my motherboard OR an issue with my power supply.
I believing it is the former because i am still well withing my power draw even under heavy load only coming in just under 800 watts

Solution