Overclocking failed problem.

Feb 2, 2019
Error: Overclocking failed! Please enter Setup to re-configure your system.
Hi everybody, after a small overclocking (from 0.089 to 0.95 and 0.250) the problem started it all here. Actually i don't noticed problems in RAM,PSU, or CPU. My BIOS could recognize my hard driver in IDE mode, so either it's not the hard drive that caused me a Black Screen Death with cursor (Before it was a Blue Screen problem, 0x000074). After playing and using Windows (In IDE mode, SATA) i shutted down my computer and i noticed the next other day there was a Blue Screen popping up with an error of 0x000074 BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. So i looked for a repair. I did a force sfc scan maybe then after i couldn't use System Repair. It couldn't fix a thing. After some time trying to do some repair, my Repair your Computer option was missing. I don't have reinstallation disk or USB to repair the problem, but maybe tommorrow i will try to borrow one CD or DVD that could fix the problem. So after doing a CMOS fix (as i remember as i did) i did reseted the CMOS battery, and the jumper too, leaved it for 5-3 minute maybe, i did putted it back. And then when i booted up again i had to change the SATA option from AHCI to IDE to my PC connect my Hard Drive, i booted into Hard Drive in Boot Option, all i could see is the Windows boots up with logo, no sound after it, and the screen leaves black with cursor (Black Screen of Death with cursor). I tried to change the cables to make sure everything is alright. I hope that i did not everything bad.
Details: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0
Hard Drive: WDC WD2500AVVS-62L2B0 (250.0GB) GreenPower, Western Digital
RAM: Corsair 4096MB 1333MHz 4GB DDR3
CPU information: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240 @ 3.10GHz Speed: 3100MHz
Motherboard: ASUS H81-PLUS 
BIOS version: 2105
SATA information: SATA6G _1 (Yellow) (Here i did put the Hard Drive SATA cable ATA 30V VW-1, Black)
SATA6G_2 (Yellow) HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 ATAPI (DVDRAM, Black 6G/s cable)
SATA3G_1 (Dark Brown) Empty 
SATA3G_2 (Dark Brown) Empty
SATA mode: IDE (Currently)
DRAM Timing Control: 9-9-9-24-1
CSM: Enabled (UEFI and Legacy OPROM, Legacy OPROM first, Legacy OPROM first, Legacy OPROM first)
Computer: Hanns G HQ191D
Primary Display: IGPU (Even not works on Auto after changing voltage)
CPU Load-Line Calibration: Regular, 250KHz. Sometimes the CPU voltage changes from 1.089V-To 1.094V and then back and then and then 1.094. This would likely happen when i reset the CMOS battery that changes BIOS settings (No fault in motherboard)
Please anybody suggestion anything good will help, and thanks for reading, have a good day.

Feb 2, 2019
Hi, i know that it is locked for sure, but maybe it is a problem while changing the CPU Input Voltage, it peaks somehow. Now the CPU Input voltage is Auto for me, and now the Voltage doesn't changed now, but still i have only three problem. Overclocking failed error, Voltage changes when reset battery in motherboard, and black screen with cursor. Any tip would help. Thanks!

DavidM012

Distinguished
You over volted the cpu for no apparent reason now you get bsods with bios defaults, there is probably now something wrong with it. Since it is hardly economical to replace the cpu you'd be better off with a new core system, cpu ram & mobo. You probably won't be able to transfer your windows license either.

I know it's a difficult time when a pc dies.

Feb 2, 2019

Yes, i not directly wanted to overvoltage the CPU, i didn't know that this motherboard is locked, yes i think it needs a replace, but i will borrow tommorrow from a friend a DVD that has an Installation option, or a repair one, i didn't know that this could end like this.

Feb 2, 2019
Since i have no backup, and no 'Repair your Computer' option, it is a hell for me. I will try tomorrow a DVD or a CD that my friend has to repair my Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. Any tips would help still.

Feb 2, 2019
Hi yes, if i could possibly change the CPU and if i have the time, i change the CPU as fast as i can get it. Thanks anyway.