[SOLVED] Overclocking gpu with stock fan

Dec 16, 2020
I plan to overclock my Evga RTX 2060 KO, and i dont know if using the stock fan can keep it cool, i also dont know if my Asrock B550M steel legend can handle the gpu overclock. Suggestions?

Solution
There is no reason not to try overclocking but I’d try and make sure you don’t go over 80c. Don’t expect too much though, the 2000 series doesn’t have much overclocking headroom and your 2060 is already factory overclocked over stock settings. You may find the extra heat and power consumption is not worth the small increase in performance.
There is no reason not to try overclocking but I’d try and make sure you don’t go over 80c. Don’t expect too much though, the 2000 series doesn’t have much overclocking headroom and your 2060 is already factory overclocked over stock settings. You may find the extra heat and power consumption is not worth the small increase in performance.

Solution
Dec 16, 2020
Okay thanks for the advice

TRENDING THREADS