overclocking hd 7750 gigabyte 2gb ddr3

Salman Soomro

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
How much can i safely overclock gigabyte hd 7750 2gb ddr3 oc . it's default core clock is 850 mhz and memory clock is 800 mhz. Also the gigabyte site has listed this card's memory clock at 1600 mhz whereas i have only 800 mhz ? Is there something i m missing?

Solution
On the clock speed it's x 2 which gives you the 1600. As far as safely overclocking you just need to up the gpu and memory in small amounts and test it. Rarely will you get the same results as other people. Use MSI Afterburner to overclock your card. You may get a good overclock and you may just get a small overclock on your card. My video card has certain issues with certain games when it's at a certain overclock so I just have to remember to change the profile when I play that certain game. You can use the MSI Kombuster to stress test your overclock.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
On the clock speed it's x 2 which gives you the 1600. As far as safely overclocking you just need to up the gpu and memory in small amounts and test it. Rarely will you get the same results as other people. Use MSI Afterburner to overclock your card. You may get a good overclock and you may just get a small overclock on your card. My video card has certain issues with certain games when it's at a certain overclock so I just have to remember to change the profile when I play that certain game. You can use the MSI Kombuster to stress test your overclock.

Solution